Account Executives Sales- London and Sth East Salary on Application
MiddletonMurray an award winning training provider are currently recruiting for Account Executives to join their Sales team. The successful candidate will generate new Apprenticeship placement opportunities through SME organisation engagement in accordance with agreed procedures and targets. These can be through new or existing clients. They will act as the account executive for the SME organisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for outstanding candidates who have a proven track record in sales and a passion to help young people on their career ladder.
MiddletonMurray is one of the largest apprenticeship and training providers in the UK, placing over 2,500 young professionals into their first jobs. Lead by Angela Middleton who was recently awarded an MBE for her services to the Apprenticeship sector. MiddletonMurray has been recognised and accredited for its achievements by numerous organisations and official bodies such as Goldman Sachs and Ofsted.
What We Do
MiddletonMurray is a multi-award winning Apprenticeship training provider and Apprenticeship Levy consultancy that takes a holistic view of the job market to maximise the chance that the right candidate gets placed with the right employer.
Salary and Benefits
At MiddletonMurray we offer competitive salaries with uncapped commission and company bonus. In addition to this, there are numerous benefits which include discounts on travel, retail, health, DIY, an extra day off for your birthday, financial wellbeing, alongside ongoing support and training to help you develop your career.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
· Build relationships with new and existing clients generating new Apprenticeships vacancies across available frameworks by cold calling, account management, networking and social media.
· Promote the benefits of upskilling clients existing staff via an Apprenticeship training.
· Being creative in the sourcing of candidates to match the client’s recruitment needs.
· Cross-sell the company’s other products and services to new and existing clients.
· Ensure all targets are met in line with agreed contractual requirements and individual KPI’s.
· Ensure all paperwork is completed to a high standard and in a timely fashion to ensure contract compliance.
· Represent the business at local networking events.
· Health & Safety Assessment for Employers
· Results driven and focused.
· Strategic in approach with a clear understanding of both personal and branch enrolment pipeline.
· Client focused, able to sell and resolve basic client issues without fuss.
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to build a good report with learners from a variety of backgrounds. Able to communicate with clients at all level and be able to influence their decisions.
· In-depth knowledge of the company and its USPs. Track record in securing apprenticeship revenue through apprenticeship starts with SME’s.
To apply please forward an up to date CV with a covering letter.