Levy Account Manager- Nationwide Salary on Application
MiddletonMurray an award-winning training provider are currently recruiting for Levy Account Managers to join their Sales team. The successful candidate will develop new long-standing relationships with levy paying organisations and maximise contract values and be the single point of contact as an account manager growing and developing the contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for outstanding candidates who have a proven track record in Levy sales and a passion to help people develop their careers.
MiddletonMurray is one of the largest apprenticeship and training providers in the UK, placing over 2,500 young professionals into their first jobs. Lead by Angela Middleton who was recently awarded an MBE for her services to the Apprenticeship sector. MiddletonMurray has been recognised and accredited for its achievements by numerous organisations and official bodies such as Goldman Sachs and Ofsted.
What We Do
MiddletonMurray is a multi-award winning Apprenticeship training provider and Apprenticeship Levy consultancy that takes a holistic view of the job market to maximise the chance that the right candidate gets placed with the right employer.
Salary and Benefits
At MiddletonMurray we offer competitive salaries with uncapped commission and company bonus. In addition to this, there are numerous benefits which include discounts on travel, retail, health, DIY, an extra day off for your birthday, financial wellbeing, alongside ongoing support and training to help you develop your career.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
· Actively source new business by engaging with employers through various employer engagement methods in line with KPI’s and revenue targets. Ensuring continues development of pipeline for new business.
· Ensuring all legal contracts are completed which includes a profile of business from new clients.
· Offering of a full management service including face to face contract and performance reviews, producing learner reports, supporting with expressions of interest within the organisation and growing the account organically.
· Complete thorough Organisation Needs Analysis with large employers to ensure we can offer the most suitable & bespoke levy solutions. Ensuring review of their internal learning and development strategy creating a joint approach.
· Communicating internally with delivery, quality and operations to ensure all accounts receive an outstanding service. Tailored communication, reports and experience when required
· Monitoring performance of accounts including revenue and profit margin.
· Work closely with the Marketing department to promote the Apprenticeship levy offering in line industry and monthly trends
· Become a specialist in the Apprenticeship levy and attend regular update meetings, networking events and seminars ensuring in-depth knowledge is up to date.
· Offer all aspects of the MiddletonMurray group services including pre-employment, upskilling, recruitment, commercial etc
· Track record of securing new levy clients from smaller to large corporates
· Track record of account management or operations management within a training provider
· The ability to plan and action against KPI’s and revenue targets
· Depth of understanding of the levy, FE sector, curriculum building, ESFA funding, sales process and learning and development.
· Can do attitude
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
· Embraces change, methodical and able to self-motivate.
To apply please forward an up to date CV with a covering letter.