Apprenticeship Trainer- Estate Agency London, SE London, Essex, Kent Salary on Application
MiddletonMurray an award winning training provider is currently recruiting for an Apprenticeship Trainer who specialises in Estate Agency to join their organisation. The role will involve travel to numerous offices around the London, SE London, Essex and Kent areas with some national travel when required. The successful candidate will be based from home.
MiddletonMurray is an organisation whose Founder & Owner of MiddletonMurray Group, Angela Middleton MBE, is a dynamic social entrepreneur and figurehead of the training and apprenticeship industry.
It is one of the largest apprenticeship and training providers in the UK, placing over 2,500 young professionals into their first jobs. MiddletonMurray has been recognised and accredited for its achievements by numerous organisations and official bodies such as Goldman Sachs and Ofsted.
What We Do
MiddletonMurray is an Apprenticeship training provider and Apprenticeship Levy consultancy that takes a holistic view of the job market to maximise the chance that the right candidate gets placed with the right employer.
Salary and Benefits
You will receive a generous salary dependent on experience plus commission based on timely completions and also a company bonus. In addition, there are numerous benefits which include a day off for your birthday, ongoing training and career progression, mobile phone and much more.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
•Delivering the Apprenticeship to learners in the Estate Agency sector.
• Assess and support learners towards the successful completion of their qualification.
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence of their Apprenticeship qualifications.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Using e-portfolio system to record learner's progress
Person Specification and Essential Requirements
• Strong IT capability
• Excellent communication skills
• High energy and flexibility with a ‘get things done’ mindset
• Positive outlook
• Problem solving capability
• Candidates must be happy with 1-1 and group based training delivery
• Experience of delivering Apprenticeship qualifications including Functional Skills.
• Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
• Must be flexible with travel.