Cover Tutor and Work Experience Co-ordinator
£25-30k dep on experience
MiddletonMurray an award winning training provider are currently recruiting for a Cover Tutor and Work Experience Co-ordinator to join their delivery team. The successful candidate will be responsible for covering absence of Traineeship Tutors nationally and supporting Placement Officers in placing and monitoring of work experience learners. This role will require travel mainly across London, SE London, Essex and Kent but also Nationally on occasions.
MiddletonMurray is one of the largest apprenticeship and training providers in the UK, placing over 2,500 young professionals into their first jobs. Lead by Angela Middleton who was recently awarded an MBE for her services to the Apprenticeship sector. MiddletonMurray has been recognised and accredited for its achievements by numerous organisations and official bodies such as Goldman Sachs and Ofsted.
What We Do
MiddletonMurray is a multi-award winning Apprenticeship training provider and Apprenticeship Levy consultancy that takes a holistic view of the job market to maximise the chance that the right candidate gets placed with the right employer.
Salary and Benefits
At MiddletonMurray we offer competitive salaries, an extra day off for your birthday, financial and health wellbeing, alongside ongoing support and training to help you develop your career.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
• Providing cover for any Traineeship Tutors and standard or pop up offices.
· The delivery of effective quality training and learning to regular cohorts of learners that enables successful progression to a work placement.
· Proven ability to develop and adapt training programmes to suit the needs of particular learners.
· Accurate attendance monitoring and reporting using both manual and electronic systems
· Create and update effective action plans for learner activity.
· Ensure every branch operates in the exact same way in accordance with the company timetable.
· To participate in standardisation meetings and training to maintain skills and knowledge relating to the role
· Support the team of Placement Officers with administration and finding of work placements.
· Self-motivated with the ability to enthuse others.
· High energy and positive, driven to inspire and motivate.
· Ability to prioritise and organise own work load.
· Able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining data protection and confidentiality.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across a diverse learner group.
· The ability to defuse difficult situations quickly and calmly.
· Ability to work under pressure and with flexibility.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Working knowledge of Functional skills delivery
· Strong background in pre- employment sector
· Strong administration skills
· Working knowledge of business development or sales
· Teaching qualification